Sunday, April 28, 2013

Femme Fatale

One of my all times favorite clothing, Avid's femme fatale corset and chastity belt are so damn appealing...when my hubby sees me in this he goes..DAMN!
Not a really new outfit, but since I've started this blog to feature the looks I like to put together, I don't really mind pulling out an oldie from my closet...besides..that's a timeless freaking hot outfit that won't ever be out of trend. At least not to me.
I feel gorgeous, I feel sexy and I feel so... fatale!







Skin - Ava  Medium - Belleza
Eyes -  Utopia light blue - Ikon
Piercings - Puncture
Nails - milky way - Mandala
Tattoo - Custom Inkz
Corset, latex gloves & chastity belt - Femme Fatale - Avid
Stockings - N-core (comes with N-Core shoes)
Boots - Desdemona - Similar Footwear
Hair - bouffant - Lelutka
Choker - Alterego
Eyelashes - Couture eyeliner no. 4 - Glam Affair
Implants - Lolas Tango
Poses - Purple Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment