Saturday, April 13, 2013

Black Mistie

Yay, my first post!!! Is always a bit awkward to write a blog's first post lol..so bare with me ok.
I've decided to start this blog because I've always loved the Second Life fashion, and I am always so amazed at how skilled all those creators are, and the effort they make to put out there creations to help us look  our best.
 I will always try to help people look gorgeous without spending a big fortune.
Here is the first lil outfit I've put together for this post.
Hope you like it as much as I do..simple but so darn cute and sexy!



 Skin - Ava - Belleza
Hair - Rewind - Magika
Eyeliner - Couture eyeliner no. 4 - Glam Affair
Lipgloss - Glossy lips highlights - Izzie's
Nails - Lucido - ONYX
Dermal Spike implants - Puncture
Face piercings - Puncture
Mesh breasts - Lola's Tango
Top - Mistie Top - [AMD]Apple May Designs
Mesh skirt - Mistie high waist white leopard - [AMD]
Spike bracelets - RYCA
Spike earrings - Whatever (RYCA also has the same)
Shoes - Triumph - N-Core
Tattoo - Sweet Poison - Custom iNKZ
Tights - No stress - Alterego





No comments:

Post a Comment