Sunday, May 26, 2013

Look # 12

"They love the way I walk 
‘Cause I walk with a vengeance 
And they listen to me when I talk ’cause I ain’t pretending 
It took a while, now I understand just where I’m going 
Now I'm growing into who I am 
‘Bout time I show it. "

Beyonce - Grown Woman





The look:

Corset - Soul! - Nany mesh corset - Red Sequin
Skin - Belleza - Cynful gift
Skirt - Holli Pocket - Bend me over
Nails - Mandala
Earrings - MOn Cherie - MC Red Carpet @ 100 Block
Eyeliner - Glam Affair - Couture eyeliner 04
Rings - Bens Beauty - Leather Rings
Piercings - Puncture
Hair - Eaters Coma - Hair 23
Cuffs - D-Style - Punk Cuffs
Boots - Domina Duo - High Elegance mesh boots
Collar - Alterego - Str8'n up
Tattoo - Identity - Dirty Sinner
Implants - Lolas Tango
Eyes - Ikon - Utopia Light Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment