Monday, June 17, 2013

Cherry Bomb

Hey everyone, I hope you are all feeling great and fabulous. As my life gets busier and busier, it has become harder for me to blog often, but I will try to keep up with it just because I love to put looks together and share it with you.
I just love this mesh dress from Cynful , it's called girls Night out, and it fits my shape perfectly and I don't even have to wear an alpha (it also comes with appliers for Lolas Tango mesh breasts). Love it paired with these awesome boots that I can't seem to want to take it off :-), got addicted!
Hope you like my look!







Hair - Exile - Crazy in love
Tatoo - Identity - Dirty Sinner
Dress - Cynfull - Girls Night Out
Boots - Domina's Duo - Hight Elegance
Rings - Ben's Beauty - Leather Rings
Nails - M'Style - Wedge nails
Bangles - Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bangles
Piercings - Puncture


No comments:

Post a Comment