Thursday, May 16, 2013

Good deals, great look!


Hello lovelies! I am all excited as I've got my very first sponsor, yay! It's a  store called !SOUL with lots of nice outfits and with a price that fits in everyone's pocket. All in the store is 60L...yes, and some outfits comes with shoes even, just like this one I am wearing.
This dress has other colors and patterns, and I felt inclined to wear the Sunshine one :-)
Along with it, another great deal, this hair I am wearing ( LOQ Hair - Berryjuice), you will pay only 75L for the fatpack!!! And to get even better, top it off with the free monthly gift of Hush skin, the lovely SpringBlush.







[HUSH] May group gift - SpringBlush



Skin without the eye shadow and lip gloss


Outfit - !SOUL - Summer Mesh Dress - Sunshine (including the shoes)
Skin - HUSH - May gift - Springblush
Eyelashes - Angel Rock - Rio Showgirl
Eyes - Ikon - utopia Eyes - Light blue
Eye Shadow - R. Icielli - Night Makeups - Gold eyeshadow
Lips Gloss - Izzie's  - Glossy Lips Highlights
Piercings - Puncture
Earrings - Whatever - Spike Earring
Choker & Bracelets - RYCA
Hands - Slink - Mesh hands relaxed pose
Poses - Purple Poses


No comments:

Post a Comment